Currently we are offering a very interesting position of Application Specialist
for our Global ICT team.
If you're the person we're looking for, your main responsibility would be to participate in the company internal application & integration development, global implementation of those and support to internal users.
The role offers a very versatile working environment with very varied assignments and you have opportunities in the future to specialize to different areas like data governance, integrations, automations, web development etc. based on your expertise and interest.
In this position, your tasks would be, e.g.:
- Developing company special applications, integrations, data management and automations
- Maintaining solutions and applications in the area
- Working on projects implementing new systems, automations and business processes
- Testing solutions prior to release into the live environment
To succeed in this position, you should have:
- Higher education in IT/Technical or equivalent skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Programming knowledge foundation (for example ASP.NET, C#, WPF)
- 1-2 years of experience on similar position
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Customer service skills, good team working & communication skills
- Remote problems solving & analytical capabilities
- Experience of working in a multicultural, international environment
- Availability for travelling, mostly during the introduction phase
Additional valued optional skills / knowledge would be:
- Experience from the manufacturing business and ERP system knowledge
- Integration platforms
- Oracle PL/SQL
- ETL & Data management technical knowledge (for example SSIS)
- Azure cloud products and tools (for example Azure Data Factory, Databricks)
What we offer is:
Exciting and challenging working environment
Positive culture expressed in our core values
- Cross functional and cross organizational career opportunities
Learning and development supported by Global Training & Development Programs
- Safe working environment
- New Employee Introduction Program & Talent Program
- Process driven organization with strong team spirit
- Flexible work hours
- Global bonus system and Social Package
If you're the one, please submit your English application via our web site - application deadline is 30th of November 2021.
Need more information? Please contact:
Maarit.Sailynoja@scanfil.com or Jorma.Siironen@scanfil.com.