We are looking for a replacement for our dear colleague, who decided to try her wings outside of the exciting world of Electronics Manufacturing Services. She was a wizard in internal communications and editor-in-chief of our internal newsletter Scanfil Way and an exceptional writer and proofreader in English and Finnish.
You are an open-minded and hands-on communications professional, who is passionate about internal communications and employer branding. You are native to digital communications, e.g., social media, designing and editing websites. In addition, you have a good sense of humor and a can-do attitude. The title of the position will be aligned with the seniority of the chosen candidate.
If you join us, your primary job responsibilities will be internal communications and employer branding. In terms of tasks, this means:
- Plan and develop a new intranet based on O365
- Editor-in-chief of internal newsletter Scanfil Way
- Create and publish news on Scanfil intranet and website
- Develop and produce communications materials
- Contribute to communications planning and activity execution
- Support our Global HR community
- Assist in investor relations and external communications
To succeed in this position, you should:
- Be an energetic doer with good project management skills
- Have experience in planning and executing efficient communications and/or marketing activities
- Have studied communications and/or marketing
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Finnish. In addition the knowledge of German, Swedish, Polish or Chinese is an asset.
- Have user experience with Sharepoint, O365 and WordPress. Need to have good proficiency in MS Office and experience on Adobe InCopy, Photoshop and PremierPro is a plus.
When you join us, you will get among others:
- Exciting and inspiring working environment
- Positive culture expressed in our core values
- Cross-functional and cross-organizational career opportunities
- Learning and development supported by Global Programs
- Process driven organization with strong team spirit
- Flexible work hours with the possibility to work remotely
Preferred location Vantaa, but other options like fully remote or other Scanfil factory or office can be considered. Do you want to know more about the positions, please call Pasi Hiedanpää, the Communications and Investor Relations Director, +358 50 378 2228 (Fri 17 June, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m., Mon 20 June, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m., Wed 22 June, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., or send us an email email@example.com). Apply at the latest on Thu 30 June.